|Rates(one way)||0-2 miles|
12 wk session
– Pick-up/drop off locations are to be established in advance. Change in location must follow the contract policies. Example: Change in camps or after school programs. The above mentioned situations are to be discussed in advance with the administration prior to any changes.
– When signing up for the After School Program: Payments are made by session (see contract); no refunds will be given for dates missed.
– 20% off for siblings (Must have same pick up and drop off)
– 15 % off for groups of 5 or more (Must have same pick-up and drop off)
– Car seats or booster seats need to be provided by the client. We follow the California child passenger safety law and make sure that car seats or booster seats are properly installed and in use.
About our Driver
Our Driver is licensed and experienced with no traffic violation in the past 20+ years. Our Driver is part of the Welcome Amigos staff and all of the children enjoy his company. He is currently a teacher’s aid, and CPR and First Aid certified, he also is finger printed and live scan cleared. If you wish to learn more about him please visit our website under meet our staff.